住房补贴：院级入选者可以选择购买院所政策性保障住房或领取租房补助等方式解决住房问题。"引进工程"院级入选者还可以租住院所周转住房或者按照100 平方米的住房标准申请最高为100 万元的安家费补助。
Institute of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning of CAAS
Young Talents Recruitment Announcement 2020
The Institute of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning of CAAS (hereinafter referred to as the Institute) was established by restructuring the Institute of Soil and Fertilizer (which was established in August 1957) and the Institute of Agricultural Natural Resources and Regional Planning (which was established in February 1979) in May 2003. It is a national comprehensive public welfare research institution engaged in the utilization of soils and fertilizers and agricultural resources, as well as regional development.
Focusing on the national strategic requirements for the development of modern agriculture, national food security and ecological civilization construction, and the scientific frontier of agricultural resources and environment, the Institute has become a world-class comprehensive research institution in the field of agricultural resources and environment, an irreplaceable national public welfare and social research institute that promotes efficient utilization, dynamic monitoring and scientific management of national agricultural resources, and the construction of agricultural ecological environment, and a national high-level talent training base in the field of agricultural resources and environment.
At present, the Institute has 27 departments, including 7 management departments, 14 scientific research departments and 6 supporting departments. Now 62% of its employees have senior titles, and 59% of them are scientific research personnel with doctoral degrees. There is 1 academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, 1 academician of the Academy of Europe, and nearly 20 national, provincial and ministerial talents.
The Institute now has 14 scientific research and innovation teams, 1 national engineering laboratory, 5 key ministerial laboratories, and 11 test stations (bases) at all levels. As an entity with Class-A agricultural engineering consulting qualification approved by the National Development and Reform Commission, the Institue has edited and published many academic journals such as the Journal of Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer, Soil and Fertilizer Sciences in China, Journal of China Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning, China Agriculture Information, and Management for Economy in Agricultural Scientific Research. We have signed cooperation agreements with more than 30 world-class universities and research institutions such as the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre and the University of Tokyo, and established stable cooperation projects and exchange mechanisms.
To strengthen the talent team building of the Institute and promote the all-round implementation of scientific research work, we hereby recruit high-level talents at home and abroad according to the needs of development and technological innovation work of the Institute.
I. Young Talents Recruitment List 2020
The applicants shall meet the basic requirements of CAAS Young Talents Program and the qualifications of “Introduction Project”.
II. Salary and Support Funds
Scientific research funds: Institute-level recruits will receive a start-up fund of RMB 1 million/ person/ year for in the first year.
Post subsidies: In addition to the basic salary, merit-pay and allowances stipulated by the country, academy-level recruits can also enjoy post-subsidy of RMB 0.1 million / person / year.
Housing subsidies: Academy-level recruits may choose to purchase a policy guaranteed house or receive rental subsidies to solve housing problems. Academy-level recruits of the Introduction Project can also rent a low-rent house of the Institute, or apply for a subsidy of up to RMB 1 million according to the housing standard of 100 square meters.
Humanistic care: We will provide assistance in the transfer of household registration and family members of recruits of the Young Talents Program, as well as assistance in their children’s education, spouse employment, etc.
For the specific operation and other guarantee measures, please refer to the Management Measures for Young Talents of the Institute of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning of CAAS.
III. Recruitment Procedure
1. Submitting an application. We accept the application forms in the whole year until there is no vacancy. Applicants can send an application email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the date of the announcement, and attach their resume and application materials in digital version. Please fill out the subject of the email with “application + position + name of the applicant”.
2. Qualification review. Relevant departments of the Institute will review the qualifications of applicants according to the requirements of each position, and submit the list of candidates who pass the qualification review to the panel of judges. The panel of judges will determine the list of candidates for interview and make arrangements for the interview.
3. Application defense. The Institute will organize an interview assessment and select the best candidates.
4. Determining the candidates to be hired. The candidates to be hired will be determined after the collective research of the Institute, and specialists will be selected for investigation and publicity within a certain range.
5. Reporting to the CAAS for registration and review, and sign management agreement. After the announcement without objection, relevant materials shall be submitted to CAAS for filing. After passing the filing review, both parties shall sign a management agreement and handle relevant employment procedures.
IV. Materials to Be Submitted
1. The latest resume of the individual, with a recent 1-inch bareheaded photo;
2. Personal research results;
3. Future research plan;
4. Academic degree certificates and employment certificates at home and abroad; more than 2 recommendation letters by experts are required for young talents;
5. Personal highest academic achievements, projects, patent certificates, awards and other materials.
V. Contact Information
Contacts: Zhang Li, Xiao Bilin
Tel: 010-82105092, 82109643
Address: No.12, Zhongguancun South Street, Haidian District, Beijing